Company: Gonzalez-De La Garza & Associates, LLC
Location: San Antonio, TX
Gonzalez-De La Garza & Associates, LLC (GD) is a Texas-based civil engineering consulting and surveying services firm with offices in McAllen, TX, and Oklahoma City, OK, providing civil design, survey, and general construction services to the private and public sectors since 2006.
GD offers a full array of employee benefits to include medical, dental, vision, PTO, holiday pay, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Managing land surveying projects for private land development and government agencies
- Working with field crews and technicians to develop a high-performing team
- Ability to plan and execute projects from start to finish in a timely and efficient manner
- Perform Boundary Analysis
- Strong ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Review work performed by technicians.
- Oversees the QA/QC process.
- Must be Texas RPLS
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Carlson Survey (MicroStation is a plus)
- Comprehensive knowledge of ALTA/NSPS Land title surveys, Boundary, Subdivision Platting, Topographic and Tree surveys, Road and Utility Design Surveys and
- GPS Processing in Trimble and Leica.
- TXDOT experience is a plus
- 50% paid medical benefits, dental and vision paid in full for employee, family coverage available at employee’s expense.
- 12 Days paid time off; 8 days paid holidays
GD is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, creed, belief, or political affiliation.
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org