Company: Gonzalez-De La Garza & Associates, LLC
Location: San Antonio, TX
Gonzalez-De La Garza & Associates, LLC (GD) is seeking a Marketing/Proposal Coordinator in our San Antonio office with basic graphic skills. The Proposal Coordinator is responsible for developing and producing high-quality qualifications packages, proposals, and presentations.
GD is a Texas-based civil engineering consulting and surveying services firm with offices in McAllen, TX, and Oklahoma City, OK, providing civil design, survey, and general construction services to the private and public sectors since 2006.
GD offers a full array of employee benefits to include medical, dental, vision, Paid Time Off (PTO), holiday pay, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication (or related field) or over 3 yrs. in Proposal Coordinator role in the A/E/C industry.
Requirements & Experience:
- Experience writing/editing proposals in the A/E/C industry
- Understanding of proposal development processes and industry standard forms
- Exceptional writing, editing proofreading skills, and an eye for layout
- Ability to use Adobe InDesign (Illustrator, and Photoshop a plus)
- Skilled in Microsoft Office
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to set priorities while multi-tasking
- Some graphic design skills a plus
- Able to self-manage project assignments from start to finish
- Possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong organizational skills, multi-task, prioritize, and maintain attention to detail
- Knowledge of Federal submittals a plus!
- Understanding of Sources Sought, MATOC’s, SATOC’s
- Knowledge of Past Performance Questionnaires (PPQ’s)
- Understanding of Performance Bonds and Bid Bonds, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review RFQ/RFP and qualifications request documents to fully understand client requirements
- Develop and produce qualification and proposal packages
- Attend kickoff meetings
- Coordinate with internal and external proposal teams
- Write and edit non-technical portions of proposals including resumes, project descriptions, and company information to meet project scope
- Organize all material in accordance with RFQ specifications ensuring compliance and thoroughness
- Create graphics, charts, and/or diagrams when necessary
- Prepare interview presentations
- Oversee final production/delivery
- Track opportunity status and coordinate debriefings
- Monitor client sites for opportunities
- Support special projects and other responsibilities associated with the position as appropriate including brochure layouts/edits, promotional products, print projects, etc.
If interested, please send resume to email@example.com