Survey Crew Chief for San Antonio and Austin, TX Ofc.
Looking for a great company to join and grow with?
Longing to be part of a team-oriented company that focuses on employee satisfaction?
Come join us at Gonzalez De La Garza & Associates, LLC!
- Salary range from $18.00-$25.00 per hour, depending on experience.
- 65% paid medical benefits for employee, family coverage available at employee’s expense.
- Dental, vision and life paid in full for employee,
- 20 days of PTO, including sick time and 8 company paid holidays.
- Quarterly employee appreciation activities
- Advancement opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathers field survey data through use of GPS, conventional & Lidar methods
- Prepares field notes and communicates them to office
- Locate boundaries including property lines, rights-of-way, easements, etc.
- Responsible for providing accurate survey data, safety and production of survey crew
Required Experience – Skills:
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with clients and management
- Physically able to work in outdoor conditions in all seasons
- Team-first attitude and attention to detail a must
- Desire to excel and work diligently and independently, if needed
- Carry out instructions and tasks assigned by Director of Surveying
- Ability to work outdoors with long hours with occasional difficult physical demands
- Job may require out of town stays and moderate to heavy lifting
- Equipment setup and operation knowledge
- Must have current driver’s license and clear MVR
- Drug Testing required before beginning employment, subject to random testing afterward.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume with references to:
Gonzalez De La Garza & Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.