Looking for a great company to join and grow with?
Longing to be part of a team-oriented company that focuses on employee satisfaction?
Come join us at Gonzalez De La Garza & Associates, LLC!
- 65% paid medical benefits for employee, family coverage available at employee’s expense.
- Dental, vision and life paid in full for employee,
- Quarterly employee appreciation activities
- Advancement opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Utilize level rod, prism pole or tape at designated points to assist in determining location and elevations of various features
- Layout stakes for map-making, construction, land, and other surveys
- Carry instruments, field equipment, hammers, stakes, lathes, hubs, nails, etc.
- Carry out instructions and tasks assigned by Director of Surveying
- Ability to work outdoors with long hours and sometimes difficult physical demands
- Job may require out of town stays
- Equipment setup and operation knowledge
- Job may require moderate to heavy lifting
- Must have current driver’s license and clear MVR
- Drug Testing required before beginning employment, subject to random testing afterward
If interested, please forward resume highlighting experience to Careers@gd-us.com
Gonzalez De La Garza & Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.