Looking for a great company to join and grow with?
Longing to be part of a team-oriented company that focuses on employee satisfaction?
Come join us at Gonzalez De La Garza & Associates, LLC!
- Salary range from $13.00-$18.00 per hour.
- 65% paid medical benefits for employee, family coverage available at employee’s expense.
- Dental, vision and life paid in full for employee,
- 20 days of PTO, including sick time and 8 company paid holidays.
- Quarterly employee appreciation activities
- Advancement opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize level rod, prism pole or tape at designated points to assist in determining location and elevations of various features
- Layout stakes for map-making, construction, land, and other surveys
- Carry instruments, field equipment, hammers, stakes, lathes, hubs, nails, etc.
- Carry out instructions and tasks assigned by Director of Surveying
- Ability to work outdoors with long hours and sometimes difficult physical demands
- Job may require out of town stays
- Equipment setup and operation knowledge
- Job may require moderate to heavy lifting
- Must have current driver’s license and clear MVR
- Drug Testing required before beginning employment, subject to random testing afterward
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume with references to:
Gonzalez De La Garza & Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.