GD is looking for a Survey Crew Chief for San Antonio and Austin Ofc!January 16, 2019
GD is looking for Survey Field Crew Members for San Antonio and Austin Ofc!March 25, 2019
Location: San Antonio, TX
GD is seeking a Survey CAD Technician experienced in preparing drawings for boundary, right-of-way, LiDAR and topographic surveys.
- Candidates will be required to have a comprehensive understanding of Computer Aided Drafting as it pertains to boundary, topographic, and field survey activities.
- Will perform on line land record research using available websites.
- Candidates will interact with other technicians in a collaborative effort to meet project deadlines.
- Prepare survey drawings for final signature and submittal to the client or agency.
- Assist with project administration functions for Survey Manager.
- Associate degree preferred.
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD or Civil 3D and Microstation
- Team player with good written and communication skills. The preferred candidate will be able to demonstrate good judgement and decision making skills.
- Minimum 3-5 Years of progressive CAD experience preferably in Civil or Survey Field
- Work independently with little supervision.
- Research and plotting of Deed Records
- Current Drivers License and MVR
- Pass Drug Test
- Health Insurance (65% of health paid plus 100% of dental and vision for employee coverage)
- 8 paid company holidays
- 12 days PTO awarded on January 1 of each year
- 40 hour work week
Job Type: Full-time
- CAD: 5 years (Preferred)
- Microstation or AutoCAD: 5 years (Preferred)
High School Grad or GED Equivalent